mercredi 16 janvier 2008

free time

I now have 2 free days during the week. My oral conversation class just ended. YAY! Prof was cool and brought a tasty treat for us to enjoy: galette des rois. Or Three Kings Cake. It's made with almond paste, and there's a figurine of a king inside the cake and whoever gets it is the King and gets to choose the Queen. It's for the kids!

My classmate asked me what I was going to do with all my free time. That's a very interesting question with a lot of interesting prospects...

1. I gots my mocumentary to write up. The basic layout for the film has already been established. I just have to figure what my B-roll is going to be based on the answers from the people I'm going to interview.
2. 2 other writing projects. That's right! One of them is an idea I got here and another is an idea that I've been working on for the past year. I'm really excited for both even though one of them is not really do-able with my means since it's meant to be sort of a tv series.
3. Read. Yeah! French and English stuffs.
4. Expositions. There's a bunch of expositions I've been wanting to see including one on 1920s clothing. Come on! That's amazing. I love the 20s.

So that's the plan for the next couple of weeks when my days are free. Usually I can't write for more than 2 hours at a time so I can probably go to an expo and then go home and write, then go to the park to read, then come back home to write. God, that sounds amazing! This is like my dream job. I'm living my dream job right now while going to school. I better make the most of it. Like come home with 2 scripts and be ready to shoot the mockdoc.

Ate a lovely little snack grab thingy of Cheetos that Romina gave me on Monday, and it was delicious and brought me back to the good old days of grade school. Thanks Romina!