lundi 14 janvier 2008

back to works...schoolworks

So everything's settled with the exam on Monday and not being there since I'll be in London. I'm taking it a week before I leave, next week in fact, and I'm glad to get it out of the way. That way I won't be in London worrying my butt off. That would ruin the whole weekend for sure.

In cool news, Tourist Click sent me an email asking if they could put up my blog in their section of travel blogs. I said yes and was very honored. That is so cool. Thanks guys!

Saw Marty, and it was a tiny bit depressing, but a good movie. It ends ambiguously, and I really liked that. It was strangely satisfying. People usually prefer happy endings or just finality, but open endings are pretty cool.

I have 4 papers to do. Blurg. Two of them are hard and the other two are easy. Nice balance. I was going to see Coppola's The Conversation tonight, but I'm going to see Juno instead for free at school. Woot. Anyway, going tomorrow to Action to see the Coen Brothers' Barton Fink as well as The Big Lebowski. Yay for film!