mercredi 16 avril 2008

i will not flip out

I was just looking at the advanced film production applications I have to fill out before I leave for Italy on Friday, and I'm trying not to flip out. This is my last college year--I have to make the right choices. I have two days to decide what's a priority. Cinematography? Directing? Screenwriting? Editing? Everyone else gets two weeks to get this stuff done, but I've got two days because I'm going to Italy. Oh sacrifices...

A walk down memory lane might calm me down:

At Skywalker Ranch with film friends
My Oscars...I mean George Lucas's...

My first 2 reels of 16mm...


At Entertainment Post in Burbank to get our film color corrected and telecined (transferred from film to DV so that we can edit digitally). We got the guy who did Pulp Fiction.