lundi 18 février 2008

Hiroshima Mon Amour and a cool surprise

Went to Centre Pompidou last night to see Alain Resnais's Hiroshima Mon Amour with friends. Only cost 4 euros. Cool film but kind of slow, story-wise, for me. I love the cinematography and editing though. Huge turnout. Then stayed after to watch a little doc on the film. Also had Quick Burger before hand, and I haven't had fast food in a long time, and it was tasty at the time, but soon regretted it afterward cuz I felt nasty and food coma coming on.

Got an awesome email this morning, two awesome emails. The first one was from Kuya, and I don't want to write what it's about, all I want to say is THANK YOU. You are the coolest, sweetest, most awesomest older brother a girl can ever ask for. I don't know what I've done to deserve you or Mom and Dad. Must be the karmic repercussions of a past life of good deeds. Love and bisous and hugs from abroad. Love love love you!

Second email was a cool surprise which will be unveiled when ready. All I have to say is, Wow. I'm so speechless. I'm a pretty speechless person anyway, but this...This makes me mute. Gah!

Today, some homework is on the agenda. Mailed more letters. One postcard, a bookmark from Amsterdam to my friends, and a letter to home containing Amsterdam stubs and a map. My flowers are blooming! Slowly, but surely. Will go for a walk since it's sunny and nice outside.