lundi 5 novembre 2007

exposé

I have an exposé, or presentation, tomorrow. I just can't wait to get it over with. I have to memorize my part after I write this post. For some reason, I'm not worried. I usually get really worried about these things, but I'm not anymore. I'm past that. I'm really glad I'm doing it now though because I'd hate to do it later in the semester. I already have a presentation on the 20th of December. Now that's ridiculous. Five days before Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, my friend already started her Christmas list. I didn't even think about that. I seriously don't want anything. Anything material, I mean. I'm pretty happy with what I have. I just want to get through this semester and the next in one piece, get something of worth accomplished (which might be, surprise, film-related), and drop a few pounds for my brother's wedding. That's all. If I can have that, I'll be happy. Of course, if I do get those things, it'll be at the end of my year abroad, near my birthday. So that's my birthday wish list. But Christmas? Hmm, wait. It'd be nice to get some good old fashioned snail mail. I'm still waiting for the cd my Kuya sent me!! Stupid postal service here sucks. I've been sending out postcards, but it'd be nice to get some postcards back! That would be really cool. Or even some handwritten letters. That would be nice. Just an idea! I love sending out handwritten letters. It's just so nice and personal.

My cousin in London invited me over this Friday for his birthday party, but I can't go! I wish I could. I have a class though. Bah! Good old London. Good old English-speaking London. I love British accents! Next time. Also, my best friend from grade school, Cherilin, is coming over this winter for a few days. Yay! This'll be her first trip alone to Europe. I'm really excited that she's taking the plunge and visiting me. There's a difference when people say they'll visit and the ones that actually really mean it. I'm really happy she meant it. That's a Christmas gift in itself.

0 commentaires: