mercredi 31 octobre 2007

beards are attractive! what about hermits?

Okay, I don't know why I'm writing publicly about this. I guess because I need a laugh, and I'm no longer ashamed about my interests, albeit weird and...well, weird. But, oh God, I can't believe I'm admitting this but...I kind of like guys with beards.

Ahh! I can hear your moans of disgust over the interwebs! I know, I know. I didn't used to like beards. I would totally write a guy off if he had a beard. But now...wow, short beards are so darn cute! I'm more open now about what's cute to me. I used to have a rigid mindset about what I find attractive in guys, but now, wow, apparently, I'm into beards. Just look at this cute picture of Bret McKenzie from "Flight of the Conchords" (he's the one with the beard and cute curly hair: Come on, that's cute! That's just flipping adorable. And not everyone can pull that off. It only works for some boys, but when it does, oh gosh. The cuteness. The absolute adorableness. Short beards on boys. Curly hair. It also helps that this guy is flipping hilarious and a total cute dork on that show. Man, I should've studied in New Zealand! That's where these guys are from. Their accents are cute. At least they speak English there.

Also had to write about this because it brightened my day: my Spanish classmate bisoued me! And I've NEVER even spoken to him before! He just walked into class and said, "Bonjour" to me and my classmate that sat next to me. He shook Jinihanda's hand--that's my classmate--and then he leaned in an bisoued me out of nowhere! It was funny and nice. And HE has a beard!

Ahh! Sorry for being such a girly girl!

Also, in other news, it's Halloween. And I turned down two awesome reasons to go out. One for a party that a friend wrote about in Facebook and another from Lucia who wanted company to go to a bar that she was invited to. I know, I know, bad thing to do right? But if you read the post below this one...you can see that I didn't feel like socializing. I felt bad mostly for turning down Lucia's invite just because she was going alone, but I made sure that if she wanted me to go I would go. But she said I didn't have to. Sweet girl.

Don't know why I love being such a hermit.

0 commentaires: