jeudi 28 février 2008

blog break

LOVELY!Above is an engagement photo of Kuya and his girl. I like this one too since it's quintessential SF:I'm going to take a blogging break, if that's possible (you know how much I love blogging here), because Catherine is arriving tomorrow, and she's going to have all my attention, and I leave for London the same day she leaves Paris. My laptoppy took a dump last night, so I think it needs some rest. I think it has become self-aware because Kuya and I were discussing computers this past week.

Keisha's French guy friends asked if we wanted to go bowling, so I'm doing that tonight. Yay! The boys are hilarious too, so it'll be a fun time. Then I have to do a crapload of homework tomorrow morning before picking up Catherine and showing her around town.

So I'll be gone for a week or so. Enjoy life, read some books, watch some movies, listen to musics, visit museums, take up a new hobby or interest (I've recently been interested in calligraphy). That's an order. Here are some books, musics, and movies that I've enjoyed abroad:

Books:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Watchmen by Alan Moore
The Moviegoer's Companion

Musics: (not that extensive)
Thrice's The Alchemy Index Vol. 1 and 2
Wax Tailor: French hip hop artist
Radiohead everything

Movies:
To Kill A Mockingbird (Gregory Peck)
College (Buster Keaton)
2001: A Space Odyssey
Barton Fink
Paris (might not be out yet in US, but check it when it comes)

Museums: (Here are some of my faves in LA)
Getty
LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Art)
National History Museum of Los Angeles county
Norton Simon Museum of Art in Pasadena
Bowers Museum in Orange County

Be well! Will probably pop in for a few updates, but other than that take care! loveelaine