samedi 27 octobre 2007

the first travelogue: Mont. St. Michel


Here's the first travelogue I made. I apologize for the crappy camera movements and such. I'm really no good at filming, when all I really want to do is look at things with my own eyes. The quality isn't that great, but that's because I had to compress (is that the right word?) it to upload it to youtube. And the ending got messed up. Boo. Anyway, I'm no good at the technical stuff, I'm much better at writing and putting things together. The song is Sufjan Stevens's "Concerning the UFO sighting near Highland, Illinois."

Don't know if I'll be working on another film since I'm losing space on my hard drive. I should have brought my external one. Dang. Oh well.

Also, it's getting cold and no news on the package my parents sent me that is filled with my winter clothes, and especially my favorite winter coat in the world that's black with a sweet orange lining and the North Face down jacket that I got for a steal. Crap. Losing packages sucks.

1 commentaires:

Mimitu a dit…

This is fantastic! Loves it, esp the song..its bittersweet. Im hopefully going to paris in 3 months! will def email you for tips..thanks for sharing the blog

Michelle