mercredi 3 octobre 2007

is nothing sacred?

I just went inside to Notre Dame. With a bunch of other photo-snapping tourists. While there was Mass going on.

Tell me, what is wrong with that last sentence? Why are they letting people--tourists!!!--into Notre Dame while Mass is happening?!?!? What is wrong with this world. I started taking photos while in the entrance off to the side, but then I heard a man's voice speaking. I headed towards the middle, and I saw a priest getting ready for communion. I swear, my mouth dropped. And I turned around and all these people are snapping photos, pointing at things. Why do they let tourists in during Mass? It's just wrong.

Argh. I got out of there. It was a nice day though, sun came out for a little bit. Took this inside Notre Dame (before I knew there was Mass going on!): Okay, I'm going to go see some millions upon millions of bones that are underneath Paris in the catacombs tomorrow, and I might even be doing this alone. Wish me luck!

2 commentaires:

Ihuixochitl a dit…

I know what you mean Elaine! Tourists and Mass, is a nono! I don't get it either. If I was a parishioner I'd be outraged!
but alas I am not...

penisenlargement4male a dit…

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Prosolution Pills, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus