jeudi 10 mai 2007

embarrased

Oh. Gawd. I was waiting for the elevator when my classmate came out of it and said, "You're on the front page of the newspaper." I laughed and said, "You're joking, right?" He asked, "Are you studying abroad?" I said "Yeeaahhh" really slowly. He took his newspaper out of his backpack and showed it to me. There I am with my big goofy face with my study abroad certificate on stage with other study abroad people. OH. MY. GAWD. I'm smiling and sort of laughing in the photo because I remember laughing on stage because there's so many of us going to France.

The school did an article on study abroad applicants, and there was a ceremony for us just this past Tuesday. I saw some guy taking pictures, but, jeez, I didn't think they'd put it on the freaking front page. I'm getting a lot of playful teasing right now from my friends who have seen the newspaper. I'm sort of embarassed because I look like such a huge dork!! Anyway, it's pretty hilarious.

Met with a cinema advisor who is also my screenwriting professor so that he can sign my study abroad papers too. Hopefully, if I can hack it, I'll be able to do 12 elective units abroad to transfer here. Sweetness!

0 commentaires: